Unlike most home remodeling companies we offer a 5 year workmanship Warranty
WHAT IS COVERED
Home Pros warrants that the improvements constructed are reasonably free of defects and within customary tolerances of the construction industry. “Customary tolerances of the construction industry” means tolerances common and expected in the construction industry and guaranteed to be performed by a skillful and professional contractor. This warranty also covers work under customary tolerances for all subcontractors and other trades people under contract with Home Pros. Including Home remodeling Pros crew.
Home Pros further warrants and guarantees that the work reasonably conforms to the requirements of the contract documents, scope of work, drawings, and specifications. If any defects are found, Home Pros shall repair or replace any of the alleged defective work at its costs. The work to be corrected will be the particular part or area that is defective. Home pros shall have the option of repairing or replacing, at its election.
TERM OF WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY – 5 YEARS
This warranty, as well as the statute of limitations for any claim of damages for defective work, is five years from Project completion.
EQUIPMENT, MATERIAL, AND APPLIANCES
Home Pros has provided certain material, equipment, appliances, and goods that have been manufactured and or furnished by third party vendors, supply houses, lumber yards, distributors, and manufacturers. Home Pros will use its best efforts so that the products are new and purchased from reputable suppliers. Home Pros also agrees to properly install such materials.
In the event a product is considered defective by the owner, Home pros shall use its best efforts to contact the supplier or manufacture and receive a replacement. (All manufacturers have their own limited warranties in place.)
Home Pros did not manufacture such products. Home Pros warrants its service and workmanship only. Accordingly, Home Pros cannot warrant or guarantee these products themselves. Home Pros will not be liable for latent defects in any product (not observable on reasonable inspection). Owners sole remedy for defective products, other than the obligation of Home Pros to replace, is against such third party vendors and their warranties, if any. This limitation still applies, and a warranty is not deemed made, even if Home Pros has furnished the owner with product brochures, literature, or samples. Nor shall Home Pros be liable for dangerous products, design defects in products, or defective warnings. Home Pros will however lend assistance in settling any claim resulting from defects in these products.
With respect to any claim asserted by owner, it is understood there is no right to recover or request compensation for: incidental, indirect, special, consequential, secondary, or punitive damages; loss of use; diminution in value; rental costs; moving costs; delay in occupancy; construction, mortgage, loan, or line of credit interest charges; mortgage interest rate increases; lost profits or income; medical costs; damages for mental distress, aggravation, personal injury; or pain and suffering.
Owner should notify Home Pros within a reasonable period after first knowledge of a problem, not to exceed 60 days. To be covered, the physical signs of the problem must be observable and have started to cause damage before the 5-year period expires.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The workmanship warranty does not cover the following items:
- Any supplies, Materials, or goods supplied by the owner.
- Damage or defects caused by the failure to maintain any item or keep it in good working order.
- Damage resulting from fire, freezing, storms, electrical malfunction or surge, lighting, earthquake, pest damage, acts of god, or other unforeseen causes or accidents.
- Damage from alterations, misuse, or abuse by any person; ordinary wear and tear; or problems caused by lack of maintenance.
- Damage resulting from your failure to observe operation instruction.
- Any item furnished, installed, modified, altered, or repaired by you or any other person other than Home Pros.
- Problems which arise in an attempt to match existing materials. There are limitations inherent in the matching of existing materials such as stucco, drywall, paint, wood, tile flooring, and concrete. Exact duplication in matching, texture, and color cannot be guaranteed. Variations within industry tolerances will be considered acceptable.